Computer Vision Engineer
A Cupertino Silicon Valley technology startup, with an ownership group track record of success (previous startup was sold to a tech giant), is looking for a Computer Vision Engineer to assist in the development of their media application and tool. Opportunity to make an impactful contribution to a small team of experts who are developing Technology never done before. The app is already launched and available on multiple platforms with solid reviews. There is active interest and site visits from Fortune 25 Tech companies.
While they are largely looking for sharp, quick, and talented engineers, this position requires expertise in:
- Face Tracking
- Facial Identification
- Object Recognition
- MS in Computer Science minimum, PhD is a plus
- Computer Vision, Machine Learning, or related technical field
- 3+ years developing and designing Computer Vision technologies and systems
- 1+ years of experience engineering in C or C++
- Background in Computer Vision
- Specific computer vision skills in object detection, recognition, 3D computer vision, and/or tracking.
- Familiarity with Embedded Vision Processing systems
- Prototyping skills
- Knowledge in machine learning, Bayesian filtering, information theory, and 3D geometry.
Base Compensation with Share Options