Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning Engineer
A Cupertino Silicon Valley technology startup, with an ownership group track record of success (previous startup was sold to a tech giant), is looking for a AI/Machine Learning Engineer to assist in the development of their media application and tool. Opportunity to make an impactful contribution to a small team of experts who are developing Technology never done before. The app is already launched and available on multiple platforms with solid reviews. There is active interest and site visits from Fortune 25 Tech companies.
As an artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning engineer , you will be responsible for a core component
of an innovative consumer product from our Advanced Products and Technologies division. In this role,
you will deal with large-scale data set with intensive hands-on code development. In addition, this role
will be responsible for the following: Collect, process and cleanse raw data from a wide variety of
sources. Transform and convert unstructured data set into structured data products. Identify, generate,
and select modeling features from various data set. Train and build machine learning models to meet
product goals. Innovate new machine learning techniques to address product and business needs.
Analyze and evaluate performance results from model execution. To be successful, you need to be
highly motivated and detailed oriented while showing highest standards of responsibilities. We are
looking for candidates who strive in a fast paced start-up like environment.
We are looking for a candidate who can leverage/develop innovative machine learning and data mining
technologies, for solving novel and diverse sets of problems. Candidate should have a strong background
and experience in machine learning and information retrieval. Must have experience managing
end-to-end machine learning pipeline from data exploration, feature engineering, model building,
performance evaluation, and online testing with TB to Peta Bytes size data sets.
Requirements● 2+ years experience or PhD student from top 5 schools
● PhD in Computer Science, Machine Learning or Statistics desired
● Experience communicating with diverse teams including data scientists, engineers, product
managers, and executive management.
● Proven track record of delivering high quality analytics insights and solutions.
● Deep understanding, analysis, and mining of large corpora of structured and semi-structured
● Knowledge and experience managing and analyzing global data.
● Strong experience with Big Data (min 2 years of hands-on experience working on TB to PB scale
● Dataset experience in document, graph, log data, and semi-structured data
● Strength in Machine Learning, Statistical Modeling, Data Mining, Pattern Recognition,
Information Retrieval, Natural Language Processing, or Search Ranking
● Experience innovating and implementing novel ML techniques
● Experience using all these ML techniques: clustering, regression, classification, graphical models,
mixture models, topic models, and matrix factorization
● Self driven individual who can take a high-level problem and see it to completion
● Knowledge of distributed computing solutions and ability to leverage them towards gaining
faster insights from data.
● Excellent communication and team promotion skills.
Base Compensation with Share Options