Experience: 1+ years working for a licensed architect or in a professional AEC firm
Job Description/ Tasks:
Work within a project team of architects and engineers, meeting with administration to develop functional requirements and project design criteria / needs.
Develop and communicate clear concise design plan(s).
Ensure designs are in line with regulatory standards and codes.
May assist with developing design schedules, manpower allocations, and budgeting.
Performs routine architectural assignments under direct supervision.
Works from designs of others, compiles data, performs design computations, prepares architectural drawings and renderings, consults manufacturers, evaluates materials, collects product literature to use in writing architectural specifications, and inspects architectural features of structures in the field.
Assignments may include higher-level work for training/development purposes.
Supervisor screens assignments for unusual or difficult problems and selects techniques/procedures for non-routine work.
Receives close supervision on new aspects of assignments.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Minimum one year of experience in budgeting and quality control.
- Able to demonstrate proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, Photoshop/ InDesign/ Illustrator and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrate strong architecture design, space planning, construction documentation and presentation skills.
- Able to utilize strong analytical and problem solving skills.