Building Envelope Inspector
We are a Seattle area full service design, inspection, and testing firm that is currently
seeking a qualified candidate for a Field Inspector position.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
1) 5 years minimum experience in commercial, multi family, mixed use,
educational, and municipal building envelope waterproofing inspection. Includes
all phases from below grade to roofing.
2) Excellent Plan, CAD detail, and Specification reading skills
3) Good report writing skills, computer literacy (MS Office suite), and excellent
office communication skills within a medium sized (and growing) firm.
4) Ability to coordinate with Contractors and Sub trades in a professional and
5) Provide occasional assistance for our Testing Department as needed for various
building and mechanical/materials engineering tasks (knowledge of building
science related ASTM standards is useful)
A. Technical Degree in CM, Engineering, Architecture (not required, but a plus).
B. Client-Facing communication skills.
C. 70%-30% Field/Office balance (Reporting, Documentation, Microsoft Suite)
Salary DOE, Simple IRA, Medical/Dental/Paid Vacation/Paid Holidays