Senior Architectural Designer
- Involvement in all phases of the design process including programming, schematic design, design development and construction documents and construction administration
- Interaction with clients while representing the firm at meetings and presentations
- Active in presentation techniques to communicate clear design concepts to client and project teams.
- Close collaboration and communication with design teams, clients, consultants, contractors and vendors
- Partner with the Director of Architecture in expanding the architectural practice.
- Degree in Architecture
- 5+ years’ professional experience including proven track record of experience in the design field of projects within the healthcare, science & technology, and higher education markets.
- Experience developing overall design concepts and formulating design presentation strategies.
- Excellent analytical, graphic and problem solving skills
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships within the firm and with other key constituents
- Can communicate clearly though verbal and other commination presentation skills.
- High level of proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Suite, and Adobe Suite required
- Proficiency in Bluebeam Revu, SketchUp, Deltek Vision, and NewForma a plus
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, with a positive attitude, strong work ethic