The Los Angeles office of a Global Architectural Firm is seeking a Medical Planner to join the studio.
- Assist client with determining proper organization and layout of hospital departments.
- Works with users to determine orientation of clinical rooms and medical equipment.
- Responsible for creating, reviewing and coordinating the architectural Floor plans, interior elevations of Clinical spaces, Reflected ceiling plans and Equipment plans.
- Primary contact person for Client Questions.
- Primary contact person for design intent questions that the production may have during the documentation process.
- Professional degree from an accredited program, Masters preferred.
- Architectural Registration preferred.
- LEED credentialed Preferred.
- Knowledge of latest planning and design software, including Revit.
- 10+ years of healthcare design and planning experience is typical.